Are you done using masses of disposable toxic pads/tampons each month? Or maybe you feel safer wearing natural toxin free material/want to save money (+ the planet)? 🌈 Free Delivery
Did you know that disposable and non organic menstrual pads and tampons are made using cotton that was sprayed with chemical pesticides? Eww. + Those chemicals actually interfere with our hormones.
♻️♻️🌈 LIMITED STOCK 🌈🌿🌿
💚Special Discount Offer: Get a Wet Bag to soak and store your pads in for Only £5.00 (normally £9.99) when you order Your Organic Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads
Disposable sanitary products also create 200,000 tonnes of landfill waste each year in the UK alone!
That doesn't sit right with us.
Our handmade washable Organic Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads are super absorbable, lightweight and breathable. They also provide amazing coverage. 💚🌍
- Reduce the planets toxic waste
- Reduce your toxins intake (disposable and non organic menstrual pads and tampons contain toxins that can cause deadly diseases, our reusable organic bamboo menstrual pads contain no toxins)
- Save money because you will never need to buy disposable menstrual pads or tampons again
- Many of our customers have reported that our Reusable Organic Bamboo Sanitary Pads help to reduce their menstrual cramps and the heaviness of their periods because they are 100% toxin free unlike most other menstrual products that contain chemicals that interfere with our hormones
- We also have customers who use our Organic Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads for incontinence and bladder weakness and they comment that our Organic Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads are much more comfortable than the best known incontinence pads.
Colours: Outer colours and patterns vary because these are handmade but please write any special requests when ordering. Inner is dark grey/black.
Quantity: 5 Organic Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads in a pack.
Size: 18cm x 25.5cm
Wash me at 30 to help the environment - either keep me in a wet bag until your flow is over and then wash all of us together in our own wash, wash us separately as you go along, or in with your normal wash.